How You Can Contribute to The Mother of All Parenting Blogs
This is your blog, too, after all.
Here's how you can get involved.
- Post a comment on one of my blog posts.
- Blog about one of my posts and post your link in the comments section on this blog so that others can find and read your post.
- Let me know when you've written a post that I might want to blog about.
- Participate in the Resource Swap feature of this blog. (I'll be posting themes in advance so that you have time to plan your post or to send me a link to a post on this theme you've already written.)
- Get in touch if you have an idea for a blog post. I'm always looking for things to write about. (Just make sure you read my blog first so that you know what kinds of things I write about and what types of things simply aren't a good fit for me (contests and giveaways). Otherwise you're wasting your time and mine. And life is too short for that. :-)
I love to receive leads on news about parenting research, polls, studies, and other types of news (art, science, environment, anthropology, literature, film) that would be of interest to parents. You can cast your net pretty widely on this one.
You can contact me via email (note new address -- updated January 2010) or on Twitter (@anndouglas or @themotherofall). Materials that need to be sent by mail can be sent to my office:
Page One Productions Inc.,
3108 Frances Stewart Road,
Peterborough, Ontario. K9H 7J8.