Put Your Rainy Day Plan in Place
If Mother Nature rains on our parade - literally or figuratively - it's hard not to take it personally.
But into each Canadian season a little precipitation must fall. That includes summer, too.
So having some rainy day activities in mind (in case an outdoor fun day gets rained out at the last minute) is simply a summer sanity preserver.
Here are a few ideas that could very well save the day.
- Hit the library, virtually or in person.
- Plan an indoor picnic with another family.
- Visit an art gallery or museum (i.e. The Science of Spying at the Ontario Science Centre).
- Find out what else is happening in your neighborhood.
- Make your own fun. Tackle a DIY project in your backyard, basement, or at your kitchen table.