When I say Big O, I don't mean Oprah
Because today's young women are not sufficiently pre-occupied with with attracting and pleasing men, sex, cocktails and how to style their
public pubic hair, along comes CosmoTV.
This is from today's news release -- and no, it's not a joke:
Inspired by the World's Bestselling Women's Magazine, CosmoTV Offers Women a Sizzling Backstage Pass to Men, Style and Sex ... Not Necessarily in that Order
- CosmoTV's flagship series Oh So Cosmo is the ultimate guide for the
- The nationwide search is on in the first Canadian CosmoTV Bachelor
- Men, Manolos and martinis every Saturday night with uncut episodes of
Sex and the City
- Supermodels, star-makers and dirty cows punch up CosmoTV's reality
- Uncork guilty-pleasure-programming with Hangover Weekends
- Sexy stars and retro faves rule the weekend movie schedule on
- Surf CosmoTV.ca for gotta-try-that sex tips, Cosmo quizzes and
Canada's most eligible bachelors
The channel, which will target women 18-34, launches February 14.
Hun, if you're home alone watching TV that night, you obviously need all the help you can get.