What's wrong with these sentences?
1. P, the periodic-table symbol for potassium.
2. David Howard Lawrence, author of Sons and Lovers.
3. Nanaimo, hometown of Avril Lavigne.
4. Meech Lake, the constitutional psychodrama that collapsed in 1989.
5. Lachlan Murdoch, who heads up dad's British newspaper operations.
6. The Twin Freaks, whose dad founded a cannery in the west end.
7. Playbook, Motorola Mobility's latest tablet.
8. David Johnson, the new governor-general.
9. New York, New York, the extravagant Atlantic City casino.
10. Margaret Atwood's 1966 breakout novel, The Circle Game.