The Star's neighbourhood map, version 3.2
|TONY BOCK/TORONTO STAR|
Some changes have been made to the Toronto neighbourhood map:
1. Tritown was rejected by residents of the area, and has been removed.
2. Added Scarborough Junction. Boundaries: Eglinton to the north between Kennedy and Brimley. East boundary: Brimley down to the railway tracks. From there, railway tracks to St. Clair, along St. Clair to the Danforth, and then along the Danforth to Birchmount. Western boundary: Birchmount north to the railway tracks, then follow back up to Eglinton.
3. Added Leacock, carved out of Tam O’Shanter.) Boundaries are Sheppard north to Finch, between Birchmount and Warden.
4. Added Corinthian, from Sheppard to Finch, between Pharmacy and Victoria Park.
5. Added Town and Country, between Highway 401 and Sheppard between Pharmacy and Victoria Park.
6. Added West Lansing, the portion of Lansing south of Sheppard.