Father's Day contest
If you haven't already, please check out parentcentral.ca's "Dad's Ultimate Prize Pack" contest from Canadian Tire.
You could win the dad in your life all these fancy gardening things (retail value $500):
* grass trimmer/edger (I'll just say now that I would really appreciate one of these for Father's Day because I am the manly gardener in my life)
* chainsaw (because some people really do cut up cords of wood in their Toronto backyards and I hope it's with their shirts off)
* hedge trimmer (self-explanatory)
* pole-saw (I have no idea what that is but I'm making an educated guess that it involves cutting stuff that would normally be out of reach)
* leaf blower (bad for the environment but very manly — why rake leaves when you can blow them onto the neighbour's lawn?)
* lithium-ion charger (because the words "lithium" and "ion" sound really impressive when put together even though nobody knows what they mean)
Thanks for entering. Please tell your friends.