Nissan Leaf has plenty of surge for me
I'm not a car guy.
People ask me what kind of car have you got? And I answer a black one. That's about the extent of my
My first car was a 2nd-hand Morris 1000, which got me across town and back and that's all I ask even
today. That's good, because it's all the Leaf delivers. Back and forth across town.
3 good things:
- It's got a surge, nice for zipping in and out of traffic going up and down Mount Pleasant or even the
- Plenty of stretch-out space inside.
- When it's parked, people want to know what-on-earth is that? There's big curiousity and it's fun to answer questions.
3 not-so-good things:
- The short range scares me. I'd have to carefully plan a Saturday morning outing, even to a GTA golf
- The silence takes a while to get used to, although I suppose a Rolls-Royce drives just as quietly.
- The instrument panel is confusing and I got lost on the GPS.
Editor, Toronto Star