Man, how boring has this been?
We're what? Just over two hours to the buzzer and all that's out there is the spectre of Shaq and LeBron joining forces, a chat that's now been downgraded to highly unlikely.
Would have been cool, though. The Big Cactus becoming, what, The Big Lake On Fire?
Anyway, Bryan Colangelo was not at practice, he was somewhere in the inner sanctum with, I believe, a phone in each ear, a Blackberry in each hand and a tweet, or a twitter or whatever the heck it is over there. But despite all his talk, and there's plenty of it, I'm still hearing 10-90 as the chances.
(That would be a 10 per cent chance something happens, a 90 per cent chance something doesn't).
Oh, and Bosh did indeed confirm he'll play tomorrow in New York, he got through a full practice unscathed.
"I'm back. Did you miss me?"
That's more than can probably said about him trying to get through tomorrow morning,. I know the New York writers and the New York writers are going to be killing him with questions about his 2010 intentions when they get him at shootaround.
But, because I know some of the New York writers and their stunning ability at spin, please do not get all angst-filled when someone writes "Bosh is coming." Please. I beseech you.
That's it from the media room at the ACC, where a couple of pucks guys are hanging out (apparently it's Leaves-Coats tonight) and E. Koreen and I are trying to stay awake until 3 p.m.