Poll results: Divine design viewing
The latest seasons of decorating and home improvement shows kickoff next week on HGTV, and the W Network has been airing new episodes for a few weeks now (read our full fall preview), so, as an avid viewer, I was wondering how many Yourhomers shared my obsession?
More than three-quarters (81 per cent) of readers said they watch home improvement and decorating TV shows, while the remaining 19 per cent don't tune in.
So, that means most of you will appreciate the good news that we'll be interviewing your favourite hosts to get the skinny on the new seasons along with practical tips you can use in your own homes! Check out this week's tips from Love it or List it's Hilary Farr for falling back in love with your home.
The new poll looks at the growing DIY trend, and asks whether the economy has spurred you on to tackle more projects yourself, rather than having it done for you. (Read the full story.) Let me know in the front page poll.
And, I'd also love to hear your thoughts on Colin and Justin's latest creation, and make sure to check out the Princess Margaret Hospital prize home, the latest trends in sofas and a preview of next weekend's home show.