Renovations and holiday lights
Wrapping up (for now) my renovation kick, last week's poll asked Yourhomers if they were planning on taking advantage of the home renovation tax credit (get all the basics here and check out a recent story on the looming deadline), inspired by last week's story on ways to spend it.
The majority of our poll takers, at 67 per cent, said they plan on completing some projects and filing for the credit - so we'll keep the info and inspiration coming! The remaining 33 per cent said they won't be taking advantage of the HRTC.
This week, with holiday coverage kicking off in my blog, I couldn't resist a festive poll. Plus, as I've been heading home on increasingly dark evenings, I've been noticing an awful lot of sparkling holiday lights. I haven't even purchased a string of lights yet, much less have them up and be ready to turn them on! It also feels a tad early to be lighting up. So, I want to know when do you turn on your lights? Let me know in the front page poll! (Scroll down, on the left hand side.)
And if, like me, you haven't got your lighting sitch sussed out yet, be sure to check out Toronto's festive light exchange for a string of free LEDs.
For more weekend reading, check out:- Colin and Justin's beach-inspired living room