Poll results: Mandatory Metropasses
Yourhomers aren't that keen on new condo legislation that would require developers to provide purchasers with TTC Metropasses "at no cost," according to last week's poll. (Read the full story, and check out this week's column from Dupuis on the response so far.)
Nearly three-quarters (74 per cent) said condo developers shouldn't be required to buy the passes, while the remaining 26 per cent supported the legislation.
Now, getting back to the holiday coverage bonanza (after all, time for decorating and shopping is quickly running out!), this week's poll asks whether you expect to be trimming the tree, wrapping gifts or arranging centrepieces up till the moment guests arrive? I know it's certainly my M.O.! Let me know in the front page poll and be sure to check out our Festive Guide for all sorts of decorating tips and tricks, including Colin and Justin's last minute advice!
And, for a breather from a weekend surely filled with shopping, decorating and baking, be sure to check out some of these great reads: