Last week, I confessed to being a little bit creeped out by garden gnomes and it turns out that many Yourhomers are also disturbed, or at least not fans of, the little guys.
The majority, 62 per cent, say they wouldn't put one in their outdoor space, while the remaining 38 per cent are happy to provide homes for some of the 26,000 garden gnomes sold in Canada on eBay last year. Read the full story.
Continuing on in our garden theme, this week we're tackling another kind of weird garden trend: using human urine as fertilizer. Would you give this a try (or do you already)? Let me know in the front page poll.
And, for some more weekend reading, check out: