More than a third of Yourhomers were showing off their patriotic pride this week!
Whether it's through a liberal sprinkling of red and white, a collection of maple leafs or showcasing the work of Canuck designers about 40 per cent of readers, according to the latest poll, decorate their home for Canada Day. The remaining 60 per cent skip the July 1 decor. And, because it's never to early to start planning for next year, be sure to check out some of our chic Canadiana finds.
This week, with an inbox full of casting calls, I'm wondering how many of you have applied to be on a home reality television show? Read about one family's experience and check out our tips for getting cast, then let me know in the front page poll.
And, for a little more weekend reading, check out: